Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 5

Reading Thursday?!

Since school is not in session tomorrow, I thought I would post bits about reading for fun.

Teen Book Festival: The 9th Annual Greater Rochester Teen Book Festival is coming up in 163 days! New authors have been added to the line up, so check out the website here.

Morris Awards: Each year, YALSA, which is part of the American Library Association, has an award for the best debut YA novel of the year. If you are interested to see what was nominated, click here.

What I'm Reading: I am in the middle of Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut. I'm really enjoying it. It's a book for older readers. I would highly recommend it if you are looking to read a book that will get you thinking.

Have a safe weekend! - Mrs. R

No comments:

Post a Comment