Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Book talks for 7th grade ELA

Hello!

I may not have a chance to talk to you about some awesome books in our library during class today, so I thought I would list them here:

Running Out of Time by Margaret Petersen Haddix

Jessie has lived in Clifton, Indiana, a frontier town, for her whole life. When people start getting sick in the town, Jessie's mom sends her out of town on a mission to bring back help. What Jessie finds outside her 19th century frontier village totally shocks her!

The Popularity Papers by Amy Ignatow

Lydia and Julie are best friends who are trying to become popular at their middle school...with disastrous and hilarious results.

The Tatooed Potato by Ellen Raskin

One of my favorite mysteries! I recommend it if you enjoyed The Westing Game by the same author.

Happy Reading!

Mrs. R

No comments:

Post a Comment